Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old High School Musical, Hannah Montana

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-04-2006, 06:15 AM
Let's go to Tokio! ^.^

Unlucky is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasylion View Post
Miley does NOT lipsing! She did a LIVE concert LIVE at Typhoon Lagoon.. LIVE! And that Do you think miley is hot thing is a little degrading for us girls..
If you watched her and listened to the song, it didn't sound live. Live shows doesn't mean you have to sing. People lip-synch at live shows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbers View Post
Sorry to break it to you guys... But just because they're doing a live show, doesn't mean they can't lip synch. There are loads of singers who lip synch live, one of these is Lindsay Lohan, who actually stumbled on one of the lyrics of her song. This was caught on live TV, and the clip of it is somewhere on the Internet.
True, people lip-synch live.

If you watched Saturday Night Live when Ashley Simpson performed, she lip-synched.

And the last quote above this one is wrong. Pop-stars lip-synch live. And it's hard to dance and sing at the same time. Because you're singing and your using your energey to sing and dance. Then your singing sounds bad because your panting too much from dancing.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:04 AM
Why do we fall?

gibbers is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Oh, I got a good laugh when Ashley got caught out. I immediatly thought "OWNED!"

A bit nasty of me... But oh well
Old 09-04-2006, 04:34 PM
Disney Movie Quest Owner

DarkKnightCecil is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Just because they do it live doesn't mean they are for sure NOT lip-syncing. Some of you might remember Ashlee Simpson on SNL.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:28 PM
<--Now Open

futuremartymcfly is covered with Confettifuturemartymcfly is covered with Confettifuturemartymcfly is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Oh, I got a good laugh when Ashley got caught out. I immediatly thought "OWNED!"

A bit nasty of me... But oh well
Lol, same here, even though I felt bad when she was booed at the Oragne Bowl.

Anyways, people lip-synch all the time if there moves involve dancing, especially during movies and TV shows, where you can film in such ways that you can see their mouths in ways you can't tell, and because it isn't to difficult to synchronize singing with film; they do it all the time with animated films. Also live concerts, most hip-hop or other dancing emphasized music lip synching is used alot, whereas rock or jazz where the performers don't really dance lip synching isn't very likely.
Old 10-07-2006, 12:51 AM
rawrlawl

JpopChick<3 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnightCecil View Post
Just because they do it live doesn't mean they are for sure NOT lip-syncing. Some of you might remember Ashlee Simpson on SNL.
LOL XD Woo that was soooo funny!!!

On Topic: On Radio disney's 10th concert Miley lip syncd....
Old 10-07-2006, 02:30 AM
This is halloween.
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Procastinating
kittenofthenight is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raderin View Post
She Lip Sings but it is pre recorded so it is her voice they just want too make it sound better because it is hard to dance and sing! Trust me I am in plenty off Musicals and sadly.. none off them do that. It's patting your head and rubbing your belly at the same time. It is a specific dance that you have too do and you need too remember it and the song but lip singing it makes it a bit easier. It also takes down the pressure off singing in front off the entire cast and if someone makes a mistake not having too sing it over and over again.
yeah i agree with you, it IS hard to sing and dance.
Old 10-07-2006, 10:40 PM
Is Lucky to be Home Again

My Mood: Amazed
Faithrella ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
As some have said, it isn't a bad thing to lip-sing. (lol funny word...) Just because Hannah Montanna moves her mouth the song doesn't mean it's not her voice. As Raderin said, it is prerecorded. So if Miley lip-sings, it's her voice, just not at that moment. It is hard to sing and dance at the same time! Try to hold out a note while twirling around, or skipping, or dancing! You run out of breath, because singing alone makes you run short on breath, and so doesn't running and moving! So it isn't bad if she lip-sings, unless it's not her voice. (which, I'm pretty sure it is)
Old 10-08-2006, 12:14 AM
Farewell VMK&amp;amp;All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmkttt View Post
no! vanessa ann hudgens is touring with the cheetah girls this fall she cant lip synch! and if she does it is still her real voice.
Yeah, just pre-recorded and mixed to sound as best as possible =). Yes, in HSM, you can really tell they lipsync (sp?).

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 10-08-2006, 09:53 PM

jdrocks ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
In HSM I think Zac Efron lipsynched. Not sure.
Plus, I don't know if I think Miley Cyrus is hot.
But the topic of her being "hot" or anyone for that matter is not allowed here in VMKforums mods please delete this thread.

Sincerely your VMKRockstar Jd<3
Old 10-08-2006, 10:01 PM
Weird, I feel invisible..

Capt.Winner is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by camara View Post
well i know high school musical did. then again, most musical movies/shows do lipsinc because the song is pre-recorded. hannah montana on the other hand, i never thought about watching their mouths. Nah, mylee isn't hot....vannesa is a little...uh, well...was?....but you didnt here it from me lol.

SHHHHHH!!!!
Quote:
Sorry to break it to you guys... But just because they're doing a live show, doesn't mean they can't lip synch. There are loads of singers who lip synch live, one of these is Lindsay Lohan, who actually stumbled on one of the lyrics of her song. This was caught on live TV, and the clip of it is somewhere on the Internet.
I TOTALLY agree with both....
and gibbers, also, britney spears was caught when on at a concert there was a problem with the power, and the power went off (so the song did to) and she kept on moving her mouth...
Old 11-29-2006, 04:48 AM
Tommie is back in attack!

Ilovevmk998 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ok ppl listen I got the scoop: Miley Cyrus does not lip sing.I searched her up and it says nothin about lip singin.Yes in HSMZac did a little lip singing,but nobody else did.So please don't start a fight!!

Tom!!
Old 12-16-2006, 03:39 AM
MISSING VMK..

My Mood: Dopey
Lorreta is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Omg

People!! Miley Cyrus does lip sing!! but im still her #1 fan!!
Old 12-16-2006, 03:42 AM
MISSING VMK..

My Mood: Dopey
Lorreta is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wel they lip sing to there on voice but Miley Cyrus does not
Old 12-17-2006, 03:12 PM
It's a wonderful VMK day!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Sick
bluepopstar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Alright:
Well, Miley Cirus doesn't lip sing, but it may look like it because first all show singers record their voice on a tape, and then lip sing theirselves while filming the show. If they didn't record their voices, it would be awfully hard to sing so loud for the video camera so their voice could be heard.

HSM:
Zac Efron did lip sing in the movie a little bit. Most of the singing did by him was infact him. Someone named Duce Seeley supposively was a voice over for him at time to time.

I hope that helps!