View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 01:07 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
Thank you for letting me know how good the food is! I looked at pictures of the food court online, and I absolutely love the Mardi Gras theme of it. I'm also really excited about the pool; That dragon is the best!

Just a question:

If we request a building that is closer to the bus stop/main entrance, will we be charged extra?
Not at all. What you should do is request when you reserve the room or call again if you have. Once you're checking in, remind them that you've requested to be be near the main-entrance which is right next to the bus stop basically.

As for have I been there before? I've been to all WDW resorts. French Quarter is my favorite moderate hotel for many reasons. On a relaxful day I'll go in the pool and then the hot tub afterwards. If you are in the parking lot by the bus stop at the time of Illuminations, you can see and hear parts of the show. You can take a boat to Downtown Disney or Port Orleans Riverside which is really relaxing. You can swim at their Ol man Island pool which actually has a better slide than French Quarter in my opinion. It has more turns and is longer than the dragon slide. they both have arcades and river side has entertainment for comedy where as french quarter has a live "jazz type" of guy who plays a variety of songs through instruments almost nightly.

If you would like more information just give me a shout or post back here.

-Stitchco, your WDW Travel Informer/Guide/Questionaire

P.S. - french quarter only has 1 pool. it is Port Orleans Riverside that has qiuet pools.
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco