View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 11:14 PM
Farewell VMK&All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by acefredfred View Post
Hmm.. Since all the VMK files can still be found on their database it may be accessible. There were all the best room pictures on it still. I'll try to look tomorrow.

- ace
Thanks so much to both you and Broccolisprout (btw, i love broccoli sprouts; I put them on subs or salads I make :P) for trying to help me. I hate to be doing nothing while you too are working hard for me. I spent soo many hours looking through the VMK database, looking for it, again it happened on 8/22/06, if that helps acefredfred, and I never found anything (I think you may be pretty unlikely to, too, unless you know your way around a database; I had no idea, I was just clicking and typing in names that seemed to fit in the address bar). Just like I couldn't get far trying to restore the picture I have. I am pretty useless, lol. Thanks again!

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008