View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpdot View Post
If you are missing something, and having difficulty finding it, please let me know by sending a list, or partial lists. I have a "fair" amount of materials that I have not begun scratch due to my project. I'll get there eventually.

GPDOT
Thanks GPDOT! I think we may just require some of your services. At the moment I've been busy trying to get pictures in and we are making some lists of items that we need to go hunting for. I'll be in touch

As an update to everyone, slowly but surely these images are making their way onto the wiki. The VMKF response was so wonderful, we could not have done it without all of you! Keep checking the wiki as we add more pages, more images, and more information! Not only are we making sure the wiki has recent information, we're also making sure that old information gets added as well. Been digging around in the archives to bring you some blasts from the past! Let's keep these VMK Memories alive.

Pages are being added everyday:

For example....did you ever take the time to read the VMK In-Game Help Guide?

Want to relive Hula's last quest?

For some of us that were playing VMK in 2005 remember the Thanksgiving Quest? (and for those who weren't players then...something new!)

Do you remember which T-Shirt you wore to vote for the dragon in the 2005 Voting poll event?

Not sure where to find something on the wiki? I'm happy to point you in the right direction or let you know that what you're searching for is still in the process of being added. So relive those VMK memories and explore our wiki