View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 11:11 AM
.:{ ♥ Understanding ♥ }:.

My Mood: Disney
PrincessKairi12 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Megaquack View Post
A Wall.E MMORG? Don't get me wrong, Wally was unsurprisingly brilliant as Pixar churned out another genre-defying movie, but still, isn't that a bit much? I find that 90% of the time things like this are much better when their original. Look at Pirates of the Carribean online. All these extra things that Disney does based on movies just ruins them. Stretching them for sequal after sequal and tv series after tv series ruins the wonder movie or origins that they came from. While there are certainly exceptions (such as the Shrek movie series), I would hate to see another great movie or idea go down this path once again. Plus, Pixar from previous interviews appears to have this stand-point in terms of sequals and t.v. series and tries to stop Disney (who squeezes as much money out of anything as they can. They once sued a nursery for selling mickey-mouse wallpaper to its kids) from using their movies like this. They've only given in once with Madagascar and the sequal preview did not look so good. I pray that they don't do it with a movie that was so beautiful as Wall-E.
Unfourtnetly, the other problem is that Disney appears to not take ideas from their fans because of fear of copyright problems and being sued. However knowing disney the thought might enter their minds although it is fortunanetly unlikely to be passed and accepted there and virtually impossible to get Pixar on board and to surrender the rights.
I understand where you're coming from, but who knows? They're making some Cars online game... hopefully they won't ruin that. I certainly do understand your point on Disney being kinda greedy =] you should view my other thread doubting if Walt would be happy with today's progress and the way the Disney company seems to be greedy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn View Post
It would be a awesome idea, but that would be pretty hard to pull off. I mean, there are so many characters, settings, ect., it would take years to make.
True, then again many games take years to make overall. The game doesn't have to go into such detail, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post
Well ya know what! You wouldn't send it in so I did! I wrote a letter, and mom just has to put it in the mail box! I sent it into an Imagineer!! Tony Baxter. I gave you full credit though!
Oh? Well, I was going to get around to it, but thanks then

[♥] Beautiful Tragedy [♥]