View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 03:15 AM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

DizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzietropics View Post
Not necessarily. Those Control Centers are highly encrypted and secured, which is why hardly anything gets out. Getting into those places is half of the problem. I was reading a post regarding this, "...the AB units use flash cards, and there is quite sophisticated encryption built into the LCS Matrix systems. Would need to clone the MAC address of one of the receiver stations, and crack the encryption just as a start."

Regarding recording, some people go all out and buy Edirol R-09s and audio editing programs to get their recordings pristine. The problem? For starters, sitting on a bench (or a bush) for two hours recording background music isn't everyone's cup of tea. Second, the tracks are in mono or joint stereo, unless you record it live.

There has been [a site] that's been on the web since 2005, and much longer before that in an original incarnation. There are over 9,000 users and growing strong. Disney allows this highly publicizied site to exist. Disney knows this site exists. It has made no effort to shut it down. Most lawsuits occur because webmasters refuse to shut down their site after a court order. This particular site also does not offer commercially available media to download. In other words - if you can buy it, you won't find it.

The owner of the particular website explains it best:

I hope this clears some of this up.

Well certain areas of the encryption are penetrable by source codes from matrixes giving the possibility (low low low possibility lol) to break through to the music. BuI meant to write I was kidding about the usb lol. I know the exact site you are talking about and I believe I have seen you on it recently too. The site, if I am correct, is a torrent site raising a collection from numerous users and not a central hub. With the information constantly be transferred between servers any attempt to shut it down is futile because it does not stop one central location of the files. I myself go on often and share music there and it is an excellent site.