View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 06:38 PM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

DizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitri View Post
I love those silly little princess shops. But that's beside the point. I see what you're saying, and I completely agree. But maybe we don't know everything yet. Maybe they're saving money for something bigger and better coming soon. You never know until the future comes.
I was in contact with one of the members and he said that disney told them that they needed to save money to help pay the high school musical cast. Honestly, they have enough money to keep them if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzietropics View Post
I never got a chance to see them (hopefully I will) but I heard a recording someone did. They sound great.

Unfortunately, Disney's deciding that the public needs more "We're all in this together", when in reality, Walt Disney himself designed Disneyland so the whole family can be entertained, not just the kids.

Bad move, Disney.
I agree. High School Musical is great for some but disney does have enough money to pay for both groups. I remember when I met them once they were saying how grateful they were for and how much they loved their jobs. They werent being spoiled with tons of money like the high school musical cast. These guys are good people who deserve this job. Sadly not.