Thread: Toy Story 3
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I got to see Toy Story 3 on Friday, it was great I came back to visit the forums to write about it.
It was without a doubt one of the Disney movies. The story went a lot deeper than any of the Toy Story movies and Pixar movies. When watching some of the scenes from the movie I forgot that these are toys up on the screen. Some parts were very suspenseful and sad as well.
After seeing some parts from the first two Toy Stories I noticed how much Pixars animation quality has improved. Which I didn't notice during the actual movie because there was so much more going on with the story. I heard that the movie is much better in 3D and I saw it in normal 2D.
I think TV shorts with some of the new characters would be very cool to see. I've heard rumors that the Cars 2 short in the beginning will be a Toy Story short but I don't know how true that is. I also plan to see the movie again in 3D, but overall the movie was great ecspecially since it's not a 2nd movie but a 3rd as well as the fact it was 11 years since the last movie came out.