View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGatsby View Post
Back in the days of the Skyway, I had a friends who would wait until toward the end, as he was approaching the station, and he'd look down and yell, "BOB!!"

There was always a Bob somewhere in the crowd, so someone one would up. My friend would yell again - this time at that person - "BOB! WAIT RIGHT THERE!!"

This patsy Bob would wait, so my friend would get off, rush up to him, stop, then say, "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't know you." He'd then simply walk away.

Rumor is they closed the Skyway specifically to stop him from doing that.
And hence, it's also your friend's fault (Although possibly indirectly) that they closed down the Peoplemover/Rocket Rods :P I bet it's secretly his fault I can't ever hit a single target while attempting to dual-wield whenever I get a whole car to myself on the Buzz Lightyear Astro-Blasters.

Seriously... It makes no sense. I get a rather decent score with one gun, so surely I should get an above-decent score with two!

In all seriousness, though...

Best Disneyland Moment EVAH: Riding Big Thunder Mountain only to have the ride break down on that small turn between the mini-town at the end and the loading dock. They had us sit there for quite a while before they decided to just let us off and walk the last 5 feet or so of the ride. I was 7 or so back then, so I'm not sure if our wait was closer to 5 or 60 minutes, but I assure you: It was long and pointless :P