Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
PowerfulSonicMint is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooHip View Post
There's a good possibility that Windows is suffering some sort of fatal error during the shutdown process.

By default, Windows XP (assuming youre using XP) is configured to automatically restart when Windows stops responding. To view this setting, follow these steps:
  1. Click the Start button, right-click My Computer, click Properties, click the Advanced tab, and then click Settings under Startup and Recovery.
  2. Under System Failure, view the Automatically restart check box. If the Automatically restart check box is selected, Windows automatically restarts if the computer stops unexpectedly.
Unchecking the Automatically restart check box probably wont fix your problem, but it will let you see if there is an error that is causing Windows to reboot during shutdown.

It seems this is a fairly common problem for users with Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.0 or Direct CD 5.0 programs. Both have updates from the manufacturer that fixes this issue.

Hoping that might help!
I actually use Windows 7 (Because my dad works there and gave me the release candidate), so what about that? And I don't have Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.0 either.