Thread: sad memories
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 09:37 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
cookies, dude, don't ever leave or i'll be forced to send... prince zuko after you to capture you and send u to the fire lord (idk)
but i agree with ur comments. you're right that its those components that made VMKF active. creativity. OH I MISS THE RANT FORUM SO MUCH LOL

bacon, i've never actually been big into trading (i didn't want to have to figure out what was worth what, and i didnt like to give up my rare) but i did have fun looking through the threads and see what people were offering up. it was entertaining. i do enjoy reading threads too, like i used to, but now the whole "no posts" thing makes it harder to enjoy new threads =/

light, LOL thats kinda why i came back on here. hikoik and i were talking about that stupid story and then i totally remembered everything and everyone, and how so many people on this site were obsessed with it (tbh i dont see why. i can't stand its sheer cheesiness) LOL i'd actually continue it again if there were more people on the site... but now it's almost pointless cuz there's very few people on here