Thread: Resortss!
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 12:28 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Boardwalk, It has so much to do so if your at the resort and you don't feel like going to the parks you can shop or do whatever.

Yacht and Beach Club, they have an amazing pool, but if you don't plan on spending much time swimming I don't see a reason to pay the extra money to stay there.

Swan and Dolphin, I honestly know nothing abouut this one. Sorry

Their are a few downsides of staying at an Epcot resort. One is the boats are incredible slow and have horrible schedules. We waited 20 mintues for a boat, and we finally decided to walk. We ended up getting to our destination before the boat even got to where we started. Second, you have to share buses and boats with all of the Epcot resorts. So don't expect to sit much on the transportation(in case you have litte ones coming along)

I personally would rather stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge, because frankly the entire hotel is breathtaking. Although, this is your family vacation, so stay where you think your entire family would be happiest.