Thread: My Final Words
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 02:22 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I agree! VMK has the potential to make Disney money, it really does. We just need to remind them of this. It's a great advertisment for the parks, you could make it a pay-to-play like some of your other online games, you could sell VMK cards that would give codes for virtual items, you could put VMK codes in products, plus much more. Yes, new servers would have to be purchased to handle the higher traffic and a new staff would have to be hired and there would be other complications but the bottom line is, VMK could come back if Disney took it as a serious marketing tool.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!