View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 07:44 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
As promised here is my thoughts and experience with the Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour:

We actually did this one for my dad and it cost us about $40 (he loves trains a bit to much -_- xD lol). The tour began 30 minutes before they even let those who had breakfast reservations into the park. We were actually able to get pictures of Main Street with hardly no one but a manager or 2 there. From there we took one of the trains out towards the back where they keep the trains stored as well as the monorails. They showed as an up close view of the trains, where we even got to go up to where the engineer and fire master where (fire master keeps the wood burning at certain temperature and makes sure it doesn't get to hot). From there we headed on one of the train's going back into the Magic Kingdom, and were told about some history behind Walt and his love for trains. After the tour concluded we got a special pin as well and where done with the tour officialy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
What do you think of the Keys to the Kingdom tour? It looks like a really good one, too.

Phew. The Keys to the Kingdom Tour? That is a tour I've been asked many people about. Since it was asked, my next tour report will be on officialy now: The Keys to the Kingdom Tour. I have been on it, and will tell all when I see you guys have talked more about these tours, and will talk within the week about it hopefully.

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco