View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 01:57 AM
I <3 Disneyland
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: BDay
Broccolisprout is floating through Inner Space
We don't really do fastpasses, we only do them for rides like Splash Mountain or Space Mountain.

But as for which land we head to first... hmmmm...

I'd have to say Fantasyland. We LOVE the rides there. The carousel is the best.

We probably head to Adventureland next, for Pirates and Jungle Cruise. Why are pirates called pirates? Because they ARRRR. (Gotta love the corny jokes on Jungle Cruise!)

Frontierland is next, if the line is over 30 minutes long for Splash Mountain, we grab a fastpass and move on. Big Thunder ALWAYS comes after Splash Mountain, so skip that.

Tomorrowland is great, we always head here sometime later in the day. Space Mountain is a must.

My dad and I got on Astro Orbiter a couple years back, it was fun. Slightly crowded, but fun. Yes, we got both of us into that tiny little rocket! It was fairly easy, even with me being at just over 5 feet.

We usually go on almost every ride here at some point because they're so much fun.

Liberty Square and Main Street tend to be "we need a break from rides" areas.

Mickey's Toontown Fair is fun. We love the rides there, so sad that it's closing. At least it's not Disneyland's Toontown that's closing... I think it's just Disney World.

Broccolisprout, 2005-2008