View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
I also don't dislike any ride there (though I have never ridden the Astro Orbiter, I've heard the rocket things are extremely small and don't work for tall people?)
LOL, there's a pretty funny story involving myself and my Dad on that bloomin' ride. It was at Disneyland in California rather than WDW, but we decided to go on Astro Orbiter. It was evening, short queue, and we hadn't done it since I was a small child - so we did it. Well what a mistake that was! Now to put things into perspective, I'm 6ft 2 and my Dad is quite tall too and for some reason goodness only knows, we thought it would be fun to try and crush ourselves into one space rocket. The Cast Member came round, insisting that the seat belt was to be fastened (when there was absolutely no chance of either of us going anywhere! :P). But hey, we got out finally after a fun ride and a boat load (or should I say, rocket load) of bruises. So yeah, if you're gonna' ride Astro Orbiter, I INSIST you get a rocket each! Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman
Liberty Square I feel we're in a lot, between the Haunted Mansion and the Hall of Presidents, and there's a good food place around there, I think it has something to do with fish? But I always get the chicken strips there, amazing
Wooo, Liberty Square's Columbia Harbour House is amazinggggg <3 Always go for the chicken and fish combo there - so nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman
And then we always hit up Main Street U.S.A. at the end to shop, or in the middle to get icecream at that one place that is always extremely packed.
I loveeeee Main Street and I just don't know why. I could stroll up and down that place all day, just smelling the individual rooms and browsing all the stores. So fun.

Anyway, we tend to go to either Tomorrowland or Adventureland first. Sometimes we run round to BTM, sometimes Space Mountain, sometimes Buzz, sometimes Jungle Cruise; really does depend on how we feel!