View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 02:28 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyZooks View Post
I GOT IT!

We dont need staff, we can be the staff OURSELVES! And then it could close at certain times so the staff could go to school, go to sleep, etc. And we could make a super-staff room that only we could go into and the vmk users could druel. =)

1. the 'Frontierland, Fantasyland, etc.' Could be like Metro Station for tommorowland (may i request we get our NPC back), Dream World for fantaslyland, Wild Wild West for Frontierland, The Palace for guestrooms, Down Town for Mainstreet and Adventure World for adventureland (i came up with nothing).
And like, for Club 33, it could be like 'Dream Manor!'
New Orleans could be, 'Old San Fran!'

2. Rooms can be based on what happened in those Eras. Like the shop in fantasyland could be Extravangantic Dream Exports (get it, exported from dreams ...?)

3. We can be Host_WAFFLES!!! <<dont steal mah name LOL
I could be HOST_Purple. No STEALY!

4. We can always ask VFK friends and really smart people with computers (my dad) for help.
True! I don't know your dad though.. LOL! Let alone you.. Hehe

5. WE HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER!!

♥hz.
Look what I put in pink