View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 09:18 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitprincess View Post
I agree with you here...First off, Raven is not in the movie. Yes, she was off pursuing her own career, which is great for her, but I think the movie will suffer because of that (She was off on tour and making her movie College Road Trip). It bothers me too that Disney keeps recreating the same storylines over and over, just in a sort of new format. Again, the girls are going to fight, go their own ways, blah, blah, blah. Off topic:They are doing that with HSM, I mean come on, let the kids grow up and move on, no more HSM! On topic: Another thing that I want to question is why was it filmed in India? Not being rascist, but there are certainly beautiful places and cultures that people know little about. Why not Russia, Poland, Ireland, France, Australia?? I just don't think this movie will be a hit, it's going to sink and sink fast. And yet Disney just doesn't care.

~Rabbit

Just because its DIFFERENT does not make it bad.
Since about all are you are asking 'Why is it in India?', I'll ask the same.

Why do you want it to be in Russia?
Why do you want it to be in Poland?
Why do you want it to be in Ireland?
Why do you want it to be in France?
Why do you want it to be in Austrailia?

They are going to India because Bollywood is there.
Yes, it is very cultural.