View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 11:32 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerRyan View Post
People have been leaving because they claim that the site is "dead." The irony is that their inactivity has been causing the "deadness" in the first place! That's like complaining that you're favorite American Idol contestant got voted off the show when you didn't even vote. We determine the spirit of the site.

I agree though that it feels weird having around 40 or so posts a day compared to the constant posting when VMK was open. You just gotta keep posting and know that you're making a difference when you post. Nothing to talk about? Make a thread! It's really up to us.
LOL i'm trying to keep it alive by actively posting.. but.. it's just not the same.
I can't do it alone.. and i can't ALWAYS be on..

and i agree with the entire.. "leaving cuz site is dead but really, it's THEIR fault that the site is dead" thing LOL i ain't ever leaving no matter how dead this place gets.

anyway..

YO SCALLYWAG HOME MATEY
rotfl