View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchco View Post
Something else that's been renovated? The Tiki Room would count then. It has reverted to its original form now.

-Stitchco
Yes, thank you! It's almost as if you read my mind last August.. haha. Yeah, The Tiki Room was restored and it's beyond me why they hardly made a big deal over it. There's thousands of die-hard Disney fanatics who would be happy to hear the news and I think they missed a trick with it. That said, we did prefer the "Under New Management" version..