View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 01:26 AM
BUNNIES.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

AstroAcer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Need a Signature/Avatar?

I may be able to help you. You see, I'm trying to become more experienced with Photoshop. So, to help me practice (and to cut down on those boring hours sitting around doing nothing) I'll make a few signatures/avatars for a few lucky people (OK, maybe more than a few people).

Need an example? Here:

And here are some quick examples of effects and brushes (note: that I have many many types of these brushes, ex. not only do I have the bowling ball, but I have baseballs, footballs, etc...):

Now, the order form/sheet/thing is (not) simple. Here ya go:

Text: Whatever you want it to say goes here.
Text: What font do you want me to use?
Text Effects: List those fancy-pants special effects you want to be applied to your text.
Text Decoration: Little butterflies or gross roaches? Anything you want to decorate your text with.
Text Position: Wavy? Crooked? Um, straight?

Background/Background Picture: Describe what the background should look like. If you want it to be a picture, then gimme a link.
Background Effects: Light or heavy grunge? Sparkles or sunshine? Blur or no blur? Lemme know what kind of effects you'd like on your background.
Background Decoration: Y'know. Same as before. What kind of brushes do ya want me to sprinkle 'round the background?

Extra: Anything, well, extra.

Be sure to be descriptive and clear when wording your applications. If you'd like a picture of a particular person, then please give me the link for the picture. I don't want to browse 'round Google Images for hours on end. If you see a particular effect on someone else's signature or something, then show me so I can try and duplicate the effect for you. I won't copy anything, though.

Well... that is all that needs to be said, I guess.

But, remember this: DON'T BE IMPATIENT! If you push me, you'll find yourself waiting even longer for your signature/avatar to be finished. I mean, it can take me hours to finish only ONE signature/avatar. So don't expect it the day you post here.

Waiting List:

EvilFlavor
sktrchick95
Adventurebry
KEBSD
gorams
Vienna

One more thing! In order to get your sig to be at full quality, copy this into your signature text box:

[ IMG]url here[ /IMG]

And remove the spaces.

How do you find the URL? Right-click on the picture and select properties. Then you will find the URL in there. Have fun!

Last edited by AstroAcer; 06-06-2008 at 02:33 AM.. Reason: must there be a reason?