View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Yay quotes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobray
Just to be clear, Disney took out the opening act to Beauty and the Beast, called Return to Zero, not the whole show.
I agree and besides since they were so popular and noticed it won't be too long before they get another job.
Quote:
Are these all of the things that make you think of Disney? Do you think the whole Disney company is just a bunch of chicken nuggets or an opening act? These are small changes in an amusement park visited by millions of people around the world.
Yes, but when I didn't sweat the small changes(when disney started changing epcot), they eventually added up to much that it was the size of one park. Disney got rid of cranium comman, food rocks, dreamfinder, and many other awesome attractions. When disney ruins a park after changing a bunch of little things it starts to worry you when disney makes changes. As for the chicken nugget thing, some people do come to the parks to eat their favorite foot their. If the only reason they went their was to eat their awesome chicken tenders they would kind of upset, dont you think?
Quote:
Let me guess, next you're going to complain that they took down the second lampost from the right of the Splash Mountain ride entrance or that the shrubs in the Magic Kingdom were trimmed differently. These are such small things compared to the rest of the Disney parks
I loved that lamp post, that is where I first met mickey mouse.
Quote:
For health concerns, Disney changed chicken tenders to chicken nuggets.
Can you please answer my question this time? How come suddenly after several years of serving the chicken tenders they suddenly did cook all the way through? And if they were giving people food poisoning wouldn't it have been all over the news?
Quote:
Even further, without change, we'd be stuck with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
Oswald the luck rabbit was way cooler then mickey.

Quote:
If you don't change from the past, you will be doomed to repeat it over and over and over again. If you don't change, you will just repeat what's already been done.
I'm confused, didn't you just repeat the same thing over again?