View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 07:53 PM
WDW Tours Provided Daily!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Stunt is floating through Inner Space
I can agree with the safety issue but I have to say I totally disagree.

As some who is an avid trading card collector (which was the reason I started playing VMK in the first place) I have no other way of getting some of the DLR trading cards other then to try and trade them, or do the mods condone using Ebay to buy them.

I'm sure no one here will in any way shape or form condone us to go to Ebay and buy the cards as we've seen what happens whenever someone uses that word here, people get up in arms and begin arguing about it.

As a resposible adult I think I can regulate my own actions and if I (through PM and not public forum) am willing to divulge my name and address to someone I see no harm or fowl. I have already conducted trades on this board and other boards with numberous people and everthing has gone smoothly.

So, rather than bashing this and telling everyone to stop, why don't we come up with some sort of a system to help fellow members get trading cards if they want them.

I leave it up to the MODS. Let's try to figure something out for those wanting to do it. Or are you saying, going back to paragraph 1, buy them on Ebay and deal with it.