Walt Disney World
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 1

WDWTigger72 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Please see my answers below regarding the fireworks game:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenie
The following are things I would like to test in the new fireworks game (kudos if any of you beat me to them ):

1) Do you still get the fireworks pin for scoring at least 240,000 points and losing (if you've already received a fireworks pin, you would have to test this on another account)?

Just confirmed another player definitely received the fireworks magic pin and losing within the game. This player has never received fireworks magic pin before, so it looks like the fireworks magic pin scoring systems has stayed the same. The next game I played I actually won the fireworks magic over 240,000 and losing game under a mule account. Played one more time scoring over 240,000 and losing, but did not receive magic pin.

2) Is it possible to get the fireworks pin by scoring at least 240,000 points and winning yet? Yavn told me a few weeks ago they are working on this.

No! This has not been fixed yet as my very first game under mule account I scored well over 240,000 points but did not receive fireworks magic pin. One thing I did notice is I did receive two fireworks level 2 pins under different games. Not sure if this is a bug, or a change to the game.

3) How many new variations of the game are there? Does it seem random each time, or did they just substitute fireworks in some of the levels? If there are a limited number of game variations, how many levels are affected by each, and what is the earliest way to identify which version you are playing?

This question is a little bit harder because what I have seen is some stages/scenes have stayed exactly the same, but the next game you play that stage/scene may actually be a little different. The fireworks definitely look to be around the same area, but the firework just maybe different. It makes a little bit of a nuissance when you memorized the patterns before, so you will just have to adjust to this.

4) Do the gameplay mechanics of the scoring seem the same? (with the last revision, they tweaked how long the stars stay on screen and/or the time window for getting a flawless score...I'm curious if it is still the same).

The scoring system still seems to be exactly the same, pretty much the longer you wait the higher your score for each individual firework. This does not look to have changed at all.