View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 02:26 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeda View Post
I agree, and I love your thinking. Disney saying "no" is the worst that could happen, but the result of that could be even more biting. So many people would be disppointed. Again.
Disappointment is exactly what is bringing down our morale and our desire to speak out against the explanations that Disney has been throwing at us since VMK closed. If there ever was, or could be a chance of Disney re-opening VMK we have to find it ourselves, and take it. Giving up should be the last resort. Hear me?
That's what's always boggled me. So many people are scared of being "Disappointed" or "Having their hopes crushed."

So what? Disappointment is rarely a permanent feeling, especially when you always have the opportunity to get up and try again.

I should know. I suffered from severe depression several times last year, and my councilor always told me (In much kinder words, of course) to just man up and keep marching forwards. Things rarely get better just by standing still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabaseballking View Post
I don't think they want to start over. THey spent a long time developing it, and lots of money too. BTW, See ya real soon is part of the mickey mouse club march song, and mickey says it sometimes in the cartoons.
Corporations want to do anything that'll make them money. They're not lazy just for the sake of being lazy like us humans are (Although they will be lazy if it's proven to save them some cash, but that's a different story), especially a corporation with as much manpower as Disney. People go to corporations so they can work, and in turn earn money. As such, it's rather unheard of for a corporation to slack off on the job, especially one with as many eyes on it as Disney.

I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.