View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 04:22 AM
K- Boom Boom [Pow!]
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Bahahaha
CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
THANKS! xD

"I sent you a picture. Show it to Carter. I got a professinal haircut right now." Maxie bragged.
"Whaaat?" I asked knowing she was lying because she was helping her little sister draw. I began to push my legs a little faster on the old blue bike.
"Oh, a pro haircut. You dont know what that is, cause your.." she paused. "Poor."
The word slipped out of her ruby lips as if it was a bad word and it was to me. My stomach dropped, Carter's jaw fell revealing his perfect, white teeth, even i heard Maxie whisper to herself, "Oh my gosh." I pressed end and a tear fell.

"You can't see that i'm crying cause the rain right?" I felt even my cheap mascara bleeding.

"Hand me the phone." He replied and held out his firm hand.

"No," i paused and bit my pink lips. "the words slipped out of her mouth before she thought."

"no." he demanded.

"she's right though." I fought.

"Ell, let's get you changed. The rain is stopping. We'll paint ur bike right now."

*CoolStormyStar*
Thanks aggie for the awesome userbar!