View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 04:17 AM
Banned

GBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Attention: is your tourney being held up?

Heya

I've been disqualifying the players who haven't played their games in the tournaments tonight.

I'm only up to mid-July, but the plan is that after 2 weeks if you don't finish, you're dq'ed.

I'm running into a couple of small problems you should all be aware of.

1. some tourneys say the player hasn't finished, so when I disqualify them and it comes to the next screen, it shows me they DID in fact complete and may have even beaten the other player's score. I realize this problem and have no way to fix it or to switch who moved up. Sorry for this mixup.

2. The advancements are what they are, so please don't pm me and complain that you actually won. These are OLD tourneys dating back to the end of June.

I'd like to ask all of you who are playing games in the arcade, please look to see which ones you are still enrolled in and see if you were eliminated. If not, please finish up your games!

I'm trying to shrink down that HUGE active tourney list.

ps-this would be a good spot to LINK me to a specific thread of yours where there seems to be a person not playing. Without links I can do nothing. Just link me to the tournament page and I'll see what I can do-but please, if it's been less than 2 weeks since it started or since they last played, don't bother sending it to me. I can't do anything about those yet.

Again, I can't guarantee that if you got the higher score you'll go on. There are sometimes bugs in the system and I can't change the tournaments, only disqualify players.

I'm stopping at mid-July tonight, I'll pick up sometime tomorrow and go to mid-August.

Thanks a lot.