View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Registered+

Lost_Yet_Found is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiewe View Post
wait half the people commenting here have not even been playing that long and they are just guessing and dont know what they are talking about back in the old days it was worse there were more bugs and glitches also whenever you tried to get into a host room you got disconnted in the middle of the line i remember one time i was in this host room in june 2006 pirates month i went into one of lily's game when she was quite new where you had to climb up these captain nemo chairs and light the firewall and come back down first everytime i got in the room and it was my turn to get up i was keep getting disconntected infact i had to try 5 times then the room closed and i could not play the game.

and for the prices well they have not even changed it just seems alot because the magic costs alot if you ask me they were never even much the most a item could get was 1000 and it's still is like that (with a few exceptions some are over 1000) but it has always been like that the most something has cost was a Quest Kiosk which was about 30,000 i believe when it first came out and the prices have never changed @_@.

and what i notice now in vmk is much much much better than before i dont give a rats hat if people disagree with me but trust me it is way better there are more possibilities now for example it's more possibe to do a room that could have never been done before because of added features and new items.

Also their will always be scammers and isn't a good thing that people are getting banned? it makes VMK a safer place so what you are saying is you dont want people to get banned? and their will always be scammers you just have to be smart why in the world would you get scammed if your not careful??? and i admit it i have commited a few offences against the VMK Values and i have only ever got a few warnings and i have never been banned, I have also never noticed an increase in bans. VMK is a bigger community now with over 7500000 players (seriously the guest numbers are the number of players) and some of those are mules and some dont play anymore so proberly abot 5000000 people play VMK it could even possibly be higher who knows.

I rest my case

Enough Said..............
At first even if they weren't there they still have the right to comment and have an opinion. Secondly yes the disconnecting was bad for host rooms but i still find it just as bad and eventually i either missed the opening or disconnected at places like 10 or 7 when their were no vmk passes and waiting for hours doing nothing and just giving up and now i still dc lots in host room queues.. Thirdly yes some prices are high but thats what make them rare. If vmk sold magic for 100 credits everyone would have it and people wouldnt of earned it and it wouldnt be rare, (Also quest kiosk was sold for 15k for 1 day not so long ago i believe presidents day?) and its a task working for the items you want and you feel good after all that hard work you can buy it. And yes there are many new items and possibilities even if some arent all that good. But vmk is bringing alot more to the game. Nearly lastly i would like to say that the number of accounts is probably nowhere near that high 7.5 Million accounts with 5 million playing? I would laugh if their were more than 100 thousand accounts with 50 thousand playing maximum but yes the nore accounts the more the server is clogged up and their will always be people scamming as they want the items or riches and feel they cant be bothered to work for it and want the easy way out.

In many sences vmk has changed and yes not all are for the best but after all the bad happening i just look a little more possitively at vmk met up with friends ect and vmk became a much better place So just try a litte harder and vmk can be like the good ol' days (Well nearly)