View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Queen of the JungleCruise

LeanaSpin is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenie
Wow, this is the most encouraging thing I've read all day (well, not counting the confirmation that the MrGenie magic pin isn't broken yet ). It really would appear that they are taking our input seriously, and quickly too. Thanks to those of you who contacted VMK about this. For my part, I did send an in-game message to Yavn and ask him to check out my "long post on the fan site," though I have no confirmation that he actually did so. I am still curious if a 10 film/gas pickup would be a better balance...still surprised they jumped from 5/5 to 20/20 in one fell swoop.

Hey Spin, can you confirm or deny the earlier report that the gas trick has been eliminated? I'm willing to bet it's still there.

Oh sure MrG! Quote me before I went back and fixed my typos, thanks.. LOL

I got kicked off, but will go and check on the gas trick just as soon as I can get back in It seemed to be working for me, but I never did get to try and hit my arrow key, I was trying to get on the cruise as I got kicked.

And yes, I think 10/10 would be a better ratio.. I was nowhere near running out. At the end of both games I played, I had over 40 film and 60 gas left.

UPDATE:

MrG, your magic still works, didn't know that was in question, but I tried it and it worked.. BRB after cruise..

UPDATE #2 Gas saving trick DOES still work.. maybe some just don't understand it..