View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 09:49 PM
♥.-.What's it to you?.-.♥

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Cheeky
PerfectPirateEyes is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yay!!

~♥ Chapter 5~♥
"How long have you known this guy?" Jack asked as Elizabeth grabbed his hand and ran to the elevator. "Two years i think you two will get along just fine!" Elizabeth said a little worried. " What ever you say Liz." Jack said while Elizabeth pushed the elevator button. While they ran out of the elevator Max heard Elizabeth's voice and wondered who she was talking to. He looked outside and saw her with a boy. " Oh, great! She found a boyfriend." Max said rolling his eyes and he closed the blinds as fast as he could while Elizabeth knocked on the door. " Come on in Liz." Max said while getting three sodes out of the mini fridge. Elizabeth slid the card in the door and opened it. "Max meet Jack." Elizabeth said smiling half nervous half excited. "Wazup?" Max said taking a drink of his soda. Elizabeth sat next to Max on cough opening her soda. "Nothing much..." Jack said sitting next to Elizabeth. Jack's phone rang and he said he had to go. As Jack left Max couldn't help but be a little mad. "Where's your boyfriend going?" Max said raising his eyebrows at Elizabeth. Elizabeth looked at Max. "He isn't my boyfriend just my friend that i bumped into while you we're asleep."

Hope you like it it's a little short because i'm tired and i can hardly stay awake!