View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Disney.com Terms of Use - Updated 5/6/08

Ok I'll admit,
I never really read through these before so I have no idea what changes were made.
As you log into VMK you will notice this update of terms of use highlighted in red.
With that being said I have read them now. A few things stuck out at me in regards to VMK.
No idea if this was the case but..
Here it is anyways;

All information, materials, functions and other content (including Submissions, as defined in Section 3, entitled "SUBMISSIONS") ("Content") contained on WDIG Sites are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensors or licensees. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to us and/or our licensors or licensees. We may change the WDIG Sites or delete Content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason.

"Public Forum" means an area, site or feature offered as part of any WDIG Site that offers the opportunity for users to Distribute Submissions for viewing by one or more WDIG Site users, including a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversation page, blog, e-mail function (including electronic greeting cards and send-a-friend e-mails).
We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse, to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to Submissions you Distribute.

LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR FURTHER ACCESS TO WDIG SITES OR CHANGE THE WDIG SITES OR DELETE CONTENT OR FEATURES IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON.
( The best excuse they state over and over is that they can do anything they want with no reason-LOL-sounds like a good corporate strategy. They sure like yelling towards the end. I think somebody is cranky and needs a nap.)

And there are a few other boring legal things saying they will sue you if you copy their music/art/ideas or alter them in any way, except for your own personal computer. Oh and if you come up with a good idea and send it to them, don't expect to get paid or even any credit for it.
That about sums it up.