View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 10:11 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Fantasyland: We do the few attractions that we like there in the afternoon.
Liberty Square: Haunted Mansion normally doesn't have a line, so we do that whenever we have time.
Mickey's Toontown Fair: I have always enjoyed Mickey's Toontown fair (so many memories) and make an effort to go there when we get a chance (normally in the afternoon). The Judges' Tent is one my favorite stores and is always amusing to see 95 minute waits to meet the characters.
Adventureland: We do Jungle Cruise at night (so much better), and do the rest of the attractions on our second day at Magic Kingdom. We always have to get make sure we get a Dole whip as well.
Frontierland: We normally head here second to either ride or get fast passes for Splash Mountain and Thunder mountain railroad. We watch the Country Bear Jamboree when we get a chance.
Main Street USA: We look at the stores as we fast walk to Tomorrowland. If we get around to it, one of us gets our hair cut at the Barber Shop.
Tomorrowland: We head here first for several reasons. Tomorrowland Speedway does not have fastpasses and isn’t very effeficient. So if you want to ride it (without waiting an hour), you have to get there first thing. Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear's Space Spin get busy fast as well. So we either ride them or get fastpasses. Carousel of progress and People mover rarely get busy so we ride them whenever.