Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Woot
jiffypop is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
VFK isn't perfect either; everytime I try to speak with someone, they usually ignore me. I was mocked as well because I'm still a 'noob' on that game because I barely go on; I don't make VFK part of my life. The only thing that makes my character special on VFK is that I was there from Day one and I was a beta tester. But on VMK yes; people were rude but you always found someone else that was nicer, a friend.
VMK Staff weren't robots. They were pretty cool, I got to chat with VMK_Shadow one day (:
But besides that, yes, every game has its flaws.
Ya but this isn't VFK's fault. It is the players. VMK wasn't perfect either. There were rude people and nice people and they are working on graphics. Also remember that this company is not Disney. Disney of course has way more money to do more things. Otherwise I think they have made a very good effort to recreate VMK in a different way and I actually appreciate that. At least there is something for us to play besides sitting and thinking about VMK. And for all of you who say you played it once and hated it, well play it more so you can get a REAL opinion.