View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedry View Post
A very valid point but on the contrary.
She was supposedly part of Disney Channel a long time ago, you never know when a famous person might want to drop by and see how their heritage is getting on.

(Sorry, got a bit random there)
It's possible, but I doubt a celebrity of her status would spend time playing a free online game, especially considering her "meltdown" happened during the years of VMK. She was a Mouseketeer when she was really young, but after that she moved on and Disney became a part of her past. She's spent much more time affiliating herself with other companies that she would be more likely to revisit in some fashion than her early years in the Mickey Mouse Club. Only herself and the people close to her would know for sure but if I had to take a guess, I would say she did not play VMK.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!