View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 03:14 AM
Go Donald Duck!!!!!!!!!!!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Exasperated
Bobray is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiefairy View Post

That was kind of rude.. I didn't insult YOU or anyone individual in my post. I was just kidding anyway.. even though it is the way Di$ney thinks.
I really don't care that much about the chicken thing. I just think that Di$ney should understand that some people do feel strongly about it. It's also not just me who is not in support of Di$ney.
Why would Iger talk to a kid? He didn't even READ my e-mail.
Please don't be rude.

It's too bad about the opening show thing. What changes come next?
Well, that makes perfect sense! (in sarcastic voice). You're telling me that it's okay for you to make fun of my opinion, but it's totally rude for me to make fun of your opinion. I totally quoted yours, but said it in my opinion, to show you how much that post hurt me. You were the one being rude to me and everyone who agrees that Disney is not in it for the money. Answer me this question, would you rather be bankrupt and lose money, but don't even care, or would you rather be a successful business and actually make a profit? What would you do as the owner of Disney? Flush money down the toilet so you can make everyone happy for a promotion that happened three years ago?