View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 02:12 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
This is an interesting concept. I do agree, though. It wasn't just the graphics, staff, mini games, or friends that made vmk special. It was the sum of all of the aspects. Your grief is understandable. I was upset for quite some time, but as my life became busier I thought less and less about vmk's closure. From time to time I still think about it, but it doesn't consume me anymore. Luckily whenever I feel upset about the closure, I can log on here and see my vmkforums family. I know that we lost a lot due to vmk's closing, but it's nice to look at the silver lining. When vmk closed my grades improved and I was able to participate in more activities. I also gained a tighter bond with my vmkf family. I know that they will always be there and I don't have to worry about it closing. At this point I think it’s pointless to be angry, it won’t change anything, but I will be thankful for what vmk has given me.