View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 12:40 AM
R.I.P.

Alexander is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenie
Even then, I maintain that it's childish to throw a fit because girls might end up with more costumes than boys. Go make a girl character if it's that big of a deal to you.
It's a fairness issue. If there was only one boys only outfit, even just one item, I would stop complaining. But it looks like that may not be the case unless the Peter Pan hat is strickly boys only.

Which is the last hope for me seeing how I have yet to see a screen shot of a girl with it on. Then again, the Peter Pan hat screen cap is how old? Who knows if they rewrote the code or not. All I know is that it will be coming out as you can see an avatar with it on the VMK maps, and so far it appears to be a boy only that is wearing that hat.

Like I said, I'll stop the complaining if and when I get read a confirmation or some kind of visual confirmation that at least one item is boys only.

Now you have to admit, given my past fairness issues, this is pretty much a better compromise. I could have said I would stop complaining if they made and equal number of costumes that only boys get to even things out, but I didn't. I settled for just even a hat that only boys can wear.