View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 01:03 AM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Uh, I had no idea what the last part of that paragraph was, but I agree with the rest.

Kinda......

Star Tours is clsoing for a while, so that's a piece of the boy market gone.....
But on the good side, Camp Minnie Mickey is gone, so you know what that means, There is a good chance they will open that long awaited land that Disney had planned out before Animal Kingdom opened, BEASTLY KINGDOM!!!

Beastly Kingdom is one of the biggest Disney World Mysterys of all time.

It was one of the things they wanted to add in to Animal Kingdom before it opened, but they never opened it.

There are signs that they were opening it for a while, The Animal Kingdom logo has animals infront of the tree of life, one of those animals is a dragon.

Disney also had a poll on which land they thought guest would like more, they ask guests if they would like a Mythical Creature themed land, or a Dinosaur land. Beastly Kingdom ended up winning the poll, but there are a few reasons they did open it.

1: Money, they didn't have much of it.
2: THE STUPID DINOSAUR MOVIE THAT IS'NT EVEN TALKED ABOUT ANY MORE!!!!

They opened Dinoland U.S.A. instead of Beastly Kingdom because of that ONE STUPID MOVIE!!!! THEY WANTED TO PROMOTE IT!!!! Dinosaur wasn't even that good of a movie, and it isn't even talked about anymore. They opened Dinoland and threw away Beastly Kingdom because of Money, and more importantly, Dinosaur.

Beastly Kingdom was going to go where Camp Minnie Mickey was.

But Camp Minnie Mickey is gone, so maybe it will open.

I also have a few facts and rumors about Beastly Kingdom and Dinoland U.S.A.

1: Dueling Dragons *Now a ride at Islands of Adventure* was originally supposed to go into Beastly Kingdom, But I don't know how it got to Islands of Adventure.

2: The Giant Dinosaur "Statue" infront of the Dinosaur ride in Animal Kingdom is thought to be a broken animatronic dinosaur that was originally used in The Discovery River Boats *a ride that got removed a few years after Animal Kingdom opened* The animatronic dinosaur was added to the ride when Dinoland U.S.A. opened. The thing never worked. The ride Dinosaur was originally named Countdown To Extinction. It was then changed to Dinosaur and then a dinosaur "Statue" that looks just like the animatronic one was added infront of the ride. That could possibly be a sign that they just reused the $200,000 Dinosaur as a statue.

I also made a joke about the "Statue" to my friends at Disney World saying "Do you think this thing will move if I sneeze on it?" It was just a joke however, commenting that it might start working if I gave it a jump start *apperently, I though of sneezing for some reason* I never sneezed on it, but it was pretty funny.

Again, got sidetracked with the main subject....

I have a habbit of rambling.

But yeah, the Boy Market still needs work.

Last edited by StitchMayhem; 10-06-2009 at 04:38 AM..