View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 03:39 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
You're probably not gonna be able to answer this, I'm really looking for an answer just like... someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

But anyways, so I'd have to go to college for something for business I guess, but I literally have noooo idea. But the main question is, what even would be an opportunity to go work for Disney in the business field? My sister was talking to me about and she wouldn't know where to start.

This may sound silly to some of you, but it's not to me because I actually have to decide really shortly... I just don't know what to do, but I haven't even talked to anyone yet. That's why I just want the WDW Expert-Nerds advice on what to do with my life! ahahaha

If you need anymore info (I'm sure I didn't give you what you needed to formulate some answer to me) I can give it to you... I just want someone to talk to about this.
ROTFL!!!! Forgive my laughter, however, I could've sworn we were twins or something LOL. Just so happens I am intending on working in the Disney field through the division of Hospitality Management. It deals with the helping guests problems type of stuff and so on. Such positions include from a maid at a hotel to a Concierge job at one of their hotels, all the way to the VP and President of WDW and/or DLR to the CEO, if I'm nost mistaken. But there are plenty more such business fields at the Disney Company. Did this help? Anyone else or any more questions for that matter?

-Stitchco, one of VMKF's biggest WDW fanatic-nerd-experts there is

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
Dear Stitchco,

I am uber interested in knowing more about Disney World's hydroponic (and maybe aquaculture) systems at Living With the Land. Do they show these areas in any tours, or is there someone I could talk to about it? I'm interested in how they work, and what the people that work in that area do.

In Hopes of Giving You Something That Would Trick You Because You Made Really Hard Quiz Questions,
------Polar
Is it sad that I'm able to answer these? Forgive me for double-posting, but I'm answering the question and would prefer the quote from GoodPolarGirl in it as well.
*Thank you Jezzi for fixing that

Not then, I can tell you for a fact the you can ask during their cheap tour at EPCOT known only as the Behind the Seeds Tour. During the tour, they are willing to answer any questions you have about their greenhouse. As for as they work, if I remember correctly (It's been a few years, and for me the greenhouse is not something I do often due to allergies xD lol) the hyroponic systems are to help us use something other than soil when it erodes quite often. Though as I am not a green-thumb type of guy, it is better to ask one of the Behind the Seeds Tour cast members. I hope this helped answer your question.

-Stitchco who is wanting as many questions as can be thrown his way
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco

Last edited by Stitchco; 04-08-2011 at 03:13 AM.. Reason: needed fixes