View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 01:58 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarland_Fanatic View Post
I (now that I can ) went ahead and added the cooler, campfire*, totems and topper to Accessories; added the radio to Music Producing Furniture under Music; and added the Peter Pan Poster under Accessories.

*I added the campfire here, because the fire is always burning, and clicking it only changed the appearance of the fire... Any disagreements? You can change it

- Sugar

Woohoo! Welcome to the team . I don't see anything to disagree upon, although, I'm almost as new to the team as you are. Keep checking up on the page history of things that you edited to see if anyone has changed anything. If they have, they will normally provide an explanation. And if you still don't understand, feel free to ask on their talk page I'll check over your work

EDIT: You did a great job! Although, I noticed that the Tiki Totem Topper was on top of Tiki Totem Yellow when listed. I switched them around for alphabetical reasons. I can see where you're going at, for when they were templates, that would be correct. Although, for Tiki Totem Yellow, the Yellow is not included in the name; Which would make it in front of Tiki Totem Topper.

Besides that minor detail, great job!

~Polar