Trader
Awards Showcase
Super Sleuth Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: SaveVMK
StarBP is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
I wouldn't say that you are necessarily the last person, I've been trying my best to fit my spare time into adding the costume rotations in along with furniture rotations.
If you are an editor, then take a stab at removing the checklist items I mentioned above. Some items, namely the ones which were intentionally added to the categories (like Loop Builder Pack 1), just need the category notation removed. Other items probably stem from a missing noinclude.
EDIT: I found the culprit for all of the problems in the Pin Checklist. There is an extra </noinclude> tag in the Stitch Spaceship Magic Single Use and Turn Into Bat Magic Single Use pages, causing the categories section to be included. The Clothing Checklist ones are not as easy, as someone took the easy way out and just made a template for Shop Button Clothing that includes the Category designation. Translation: Over 300 pages now have to be edited to add a category. Also, the Furniture Checklist errors simply require taking the category designation off of them (the categories were intentionally added). I guess it's time to give the wiki some TLC (Truly Large Changes)!

Last edited by StarBP; 01-11-2009 at 06:21 PM..