Thread: Toy Story 3
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 06:39 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I saw Toy Story 3 on June 18. It was an amazing movie and I have to admit, I cried. I'm at the age where I understand the emotional aspect. Also, Toy Story 3 appeals to all audiences because it's great for young kids, teenagers and young adults who grew up with the first 2 movies, and the older generations as well. My favorite new character was Ken because he was able to add some comedy into the movie. I just question the aspect where Andy must pack up his entire room because he is going to college. It's not realistic to me since usually people don't get rid of everything when going to college because they usually come home again. All in all, it's a great film but I don't think I would want to see the first 2 movies again because once you see the third, it's kind of hard to revert back to the older movies.