View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 08:03 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Woot, another week!
Let's see now...

2005, pin release. I remember seeing that pin, but not actually buying it due to it being too expensive. Remember this was the time when pirates only awarded 25 credits per game! I traded for it sometime.. no idea when though. Probably a few months after at a HOST Game.

Tomorrowland opening! Oh this was awesome. I loved the hub, I used to sit there for hours each day just LOOKING at it. Airlock Escape was cool too. The diving suit was nice and easy to get with the spoilers posted (woot!), and they also traded well. Until they made them untradeable.. boo.

Esplanade was awesome too, and so was the new Haunted Mansion. I remember people posting about the "NEW Haunted Mansion Game!!!11one" which was going to be so cool, and I had simply no information about it. Turned out to be one of the best mini-games though.

The Halloween decor was cool, but it was the same each time, so it DID get kinda boring after a while. Also funny when they left Halloween decor up until Christmas... LOL!! The furniture was pretty cool too. The Halloween and Christmas furni were probably my favorite two sets..

No more 50th quest? Boo! I loved doing that quest in park! (well.. I loved filling them out, getting the answers from the spoilers.. )

Now the new pirates game.. what a GREAT day! I remember coming home from school. It was a Wednesday, and my mom was sat on the couch talking about a new pirates game, saying it's darker and spookier. Again, I remember everyone talking about some pirate keys, and I couldn't gather any information until yavn told me in the treasure room... crazy!

Dreams month.. let's not go there. They did give us some AWESOME prizes though, and the candy cauldron during Halloween. One of the best pieces of furniture!!

All that has just been written as what comes to my head when I read the post.. so it may be difficult to understand.
Thanks for posting Up, it's brought back some GREAT memories!
Stitch.