View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 03:17 AM
Dont be afraid
Awards Showcase
Design a Pin Participation's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Cautious
TBs_Creation is floating through Inner Space
Exclamation I met Emily Osment!!!!!!!! (Update )

UPDATE: Thats right i met here and got autograph and picture( i would show them here but they are to personal. She is so nice and answered some all of my questions. She said it was fun to work with Jesse Mcartney but she really didn't see him. She really doesn't have a bestest friend in the world but she has many bffs .She never heard of vmk and when i told her she said she would check it out sometime! Today was one of the best days of my life!!!! ----------------------New Stuff I found about it---------------------------
Attachment 27945

This could be your once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet Emily Osment! Join us for a fabulous meet and greet that includes autographs and photos. Free admission. If you know a child who’s a Hannah Montana fan, this is your chance to score HUGE points!
Mark your calendar now - come for a day of fun the kids will talk about all year!

Last edited by TBs_Creation; 10-18-2007 at 11:00 PM..