Old 10-19-2007, 02:35 AM
I rock hard dudeee. xD
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Confused
BasketballFarrah is as Frosty as a Snowman
Chapter 2
Ryan and I got to class, and got the 2 seats in the front. We both sighed, why the front? Ugh....anyways.
"Psst...how long is this class?" I whispered to Ryan.
He looked confused too, since a teacher hadn't shown up for 10 minutes. Suddenly, a fat lady came rushing in.
"Oh golly, sorry class for being late!" she said, trying to run to her desk.
Uh...trust me...you don't want to see her run....
"Ok my name's Mrs. Grecker," she grinned.
Wow....those are some yellow crooked teeth...and eww is that spinach?! I looked at Ryan with the disgust, as he did the same as for the rest of the class. A few people chuckled.
She began talking, and oh great, homework on the first day! Well, I guess that's how high school's going to be. Except for Blake, who always copies off of me anyway.
The bell rang, and I was so glad that teacher didn't have to dismiss you like before, that was unbelievably annoying. Anyway.....we had free period in between, so Ryan and I talked for a bit.
He had blonde shaggy hair, and green eyes, while I had pretty much the opposite, brown hair and brown eyes.
"Please don't tell me you're thinking about Don again...." he said, rolling his eyes.
I suddenly looked at him, since I was not paying attention. "Huh?"
He shook his head nevermind.
"So...still trying out for football?" I asked, trying to change the subject.
"You bet, hopefully I'll make the JV team," he said, looking happy again. He seemed to say it with a good amount of confidence. "What about volleyball?"
"I guess..." I said, not really caring.
"C'mon you'll totally make it. You're like a beast when you hit!" he said encouragingly.
Well...I did play an outside hitter, and had pretty good hits. I smiled and nodded my head.
After the long day was over, we both went home and talked on aim for a bit, when suddenly the door rang. I tumbled down the stairs and opened it.
It was a tall man with dark brown hair wearing a tux. Ugh...mom's boyfriend. Whatever.
"Hey kiddo!" he said, trying to give me a hug.
I backed up, and gave him a dirty look. Just at the right moment, my mom came downstairs.
"Hey you!" she said, getting her purse.
"Ya ready to go?" he asked.
"Ready freddy!" she said as they both laughed.
How pathetic is this......I thought to myself. Once they left, I was thinking about what an idiot my mother's going out with.
Just then, I got a phone call on my cell.
I picked it up and asked, "Hello?"
"Hey," a voice said.
It was Don.

Last edited by BasketballFarrah; 10-20-2007 at 12:10 AM..