View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 03:17 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

EliteRichSaucer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Post My letter to disney, good or bad ?

Do tell me what you think I dont know if i should send it or not ?

Dear Mr. Bob Iger

I live in New Zealand. I have been a Disney fan all of my life and have always dremed of having the chance to visit your resorts in California and Florida. Being that I live so far away, I enjoyed being able to log on every day and play for hours on your online kingdom VMK. When i found out that it was cloing i was devistated. The thought of not being able to experience that little bit of Disney magic made my heart break. I write to you today, Mr, Iger to ask Disney to reconsider its choice in closing its online gates. Many children around the world found comfort in online friends who enjoyed the same thing as them. We all have the same thing in common, we all enjoy that Disney spirit. For those of us who live too far away to be able to experience the parks in real life, VMK was a great source of comfort for us. I understand that VMK was a promotion, but for many, it was more than just a promotion, it was a land were you could escape and dreams could come true. We plead you to open those virtual gates once more so that everyone may experience the Disney magic from their home. I do hope to hear your thoughts on the subject.

Regards

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 09-17-2009 at 04:51 AM.. Reason: personal information