View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 07:51 PM
.. something u drink from
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Piratey
Straws is as Frosty as a Snowman
Exclamation Straws's 2010 Story Awards

Welcome to VMKF's 2010 Story Awards!!!

This is a continuation of the Story Awards that have been going on for almost 3 years. All stories from any date whether 2006, 2008, or even now are allowed, whether they are still going or have ended a while ago! Also, as a new feature, stories can be from any of the sister sites as well! Stories can be submitted until June 1st, when I will put a public poll up where you VMKF can decide the winners for each category. The polls will last about 1 month. Then, once each category has a winner, the final and best story of 2010 will be chosen out of the top story from each individual category. Good Luck to all authors, storytellers, and writers. May the best story win!
*Note If you think someone's story is great and they didn't register yet, you can nominate them and fill out the form for them!

Registry Form
VMKF name:
Story Name:
Story Link:
Category:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Categories

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Line:

January 1 - 2010 Story Awards Begin
June 1 - Story registry Ends
June 5 - Category Polls Begin
July 1 - Category Polls End/Winners Announced
July 5 - Final Poll Opens
August 1 - Final Poll Ends/Final 2010 Winner Announced

Last edited by Straws; 05-16-2010 at 04:16 PM..