View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by prinsess_chloe View Post
i could help maybe letmee no what you want to do
Fantastic! Check any of the links in the first post. Each has details on exactly what is being looked for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinprophet View Post
why do ya'll want to document vmk's existance so detailed?
so that we can go back and remember what an amazing game it was?
so we can miss it again?
so others can see and wish they had been able to play it?

really i dont understand why...
Just like anything pictures and further documentation adds to the overall memories. Think of vacations or holidays or other picture taking opportunities. You can't ever physically go back to that day, but your pictures and other memorabilia only enhance your memories. In this sense this wiki documentation is simply that - something to help enhance our memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
Thanks for the merging! This really helps! Since I can't take pics, I figured I would do my part by doing lasting/recharge times for Test Track Car magic. I hope the information I put in the magic thread was helpful!

~Polar
All help and contributions are very welcome at this stage. Check the first post for a link to a thread on taking screenshots. You know what they say about learning something new every day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAcer View Post
There is nothing wrong with remembering things that are gone. It is actually a good thing to remember.

And now back on topic...

This is a great idea; I'd help but I'm sure that by the time I'll have the picture of something somebody else will have posted it!
Like I said above all contributions are more than welcome! Browse through the threads linked. They're kept as up to date as possible on the first posts. If you're still unsure check the responses to see what has been posted. Again if you have any questions you can PM or post to this thread.

Thanks everyone!

~~~