View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 12:48 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
new rides at DLP

As you know in '07 a cars ride will be opening

heres a quote from theme park insider

Quote:
^ Yes, it is (what I have read) - from the looks of the concept artwork and schematics (seen on earlier previous pages here?), it looks like they will have a pair of them at angles close to each other, to make the figure 8's a bit more.... um..... edgy?

And - not trackless, by the way. This isn't like Winnie The Pooh at TDL. These are in a conveyance system that 'trades' each vehicle at the (ahem) crossroads in the middle of the '8'. The first one of these was the Kelp Kups in Ariel's Kingdom in TDS. Then, the Lady Bug Boogie at Bug's Land in DCA. Now, Cars at DLP's Toon Studios.

But, this one looks like it'll have quite the themeing around it and in the line building, etc.

And then, once you've seen the movie CARS... I mean, you'll have to get the Paris and ride/see/interact for yourself!
so that basicly gives out a lot of info for the cars ride.

and also Crush's Coaster is opening in '07 also.

Currently since i can't find any quotes heres what i know.

From looking at pictures this ride is going to be a wild mouse coaster including a roller coaster part, a dark ride part, and another unidentified part. from the last post in the topic the ride track was finished and should open soon. don't have much to say

~sniketflip