View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
VMK Memories Picture of the Day.

Very much like the Disney Parks Picture of the Day, however this is for your VMK pics!

As always, the rules are simple! Make sure you took the screenshot yourself, and make sure to only post one a day!

Hopefully this thread will be a nice collection of VMK memories from all the VMKF'ers.

Thanks guys, and here is my picture for today!

When I got my very first Stitch hat from GreenDev in early 2006 after he had traded his green flips for it. Sadly he left VMK shortly afterwards and gave the hat to me. I still cannot thank him enough! Click here and then to post #1420 onwards for the official thread he made here.

Can't wait to see everyone else's "best bits"!